The First 60 Days Movement
What is it?
The primary focus is to create awareness of research findings revealing the incredible importance of nurturing and regulation for mental health development in the first two months of life. This is done through dispelling common myths and replacing them with science based information in easy to understand language. A focus to promote the need for support of new parents and caregivers during this significantly important time is of equal importance.
Amount of Involvement?
This is entirely up to you. You can be involved in a way that fits you best. You might be a supporter in sharing content from members, generate conversations, support new parents directly, network with members, contact media, reach out to local or national decision makers, advocate for policies, initiate a research study or conduct fundraising.
It is very easy and you have a wonderful choice! You can become a Supporter for FREE or you can become a Member for only $3.70 /month. (Details below)
Below you will find a bit more information and a brief form to fill out. Once you become a supporter or a member you will receive a welcome letter, a member certificate and a First 60 Days emblem to proudly share and display.
Possible Next Steps?
Choose what works for you!
- Follow, learn from, share and like The First 60 Days posts on social media (Links in the icons on this page below)
- Network with recognized members
- Get a copy of The First 60 Days booklet
- Generate conversations about this helpful post with colleagues, friends, followers, etc.
- Reply to your membership welcome email with ideas, thoughts or suggestions for your involvement with the movement
- Encourage others to join
- Become a member to receive additional benefits
- Your name on the Brain Insights website (optional)
- A certificate of recognition
- Newsletter updates about the movement
- An emblem of recognition as a supporter of the movement
- A sample issue of The First 60 Days Magazine
- Your name on the Brain Insights website with an option of including a link
- A FREE quarterly digital issue of The First 60 Days Magazine, filled with research findings, practical tips, ideas, insights, featured resources and articles from members of the movement, and community connection solutions
- NO COST access to webinars, discussion groups and member only Zoom gatherings
- All for only $3.70/month!
Check out the locations of current members in 5 different countries so far. And we are just getting started! Is your state or country represented yet?
Sincerely looking forward to you joining us!
Support Means A Lot!