22 NURTURING MYTH BUSTING INSIGHTS FOR NEW & EXPECTING PARENTS
& THOSE THAT SUPPORT THEM - Now Available
What Do New Parents and Caregivers Want?
- to give the baby the best start possible.
- to feel fully prepared.
- to feel calm.
- to know how to care for themselves during this important time.
- to avoid all of the confusion and feel confident.
- to feel knowledgeable about what is best for the baby.
- to feel assured about their new role of becoming the parent or caregiver they really want to be.
What Do You Want for Babies?
- to be healthy.
- to be happy,
- to feel loved.
- to feel safe.
- to overall develop well.
The First 60 Days Easily Provides ALL that You Want!
- It provides support in a super simple format with answers to 22 essential questions that dispel common myths and misconceptions.
- It is all based on proven research (not on conflicting theories)
- It is filled with incredibly valuable and easily understood information.
- It relieves minds to make it easy to avoid the confusion of conflicting information.
- Is endorsed by professionals in many fields of care and also parents.
The Time is NOW!
Previous generations didn't have the advantage of science to provide them with this reassurance. Numerous parents express that they wish they would have had this information when their children were babies. This easy, beautiful and reassuring booklet eliminates that regret. Instead parents and caregivers now have the nurturing knowledge they want!
- Beautiful and easy to read in just a few invaluable minutes.(color pages & photos)
- Perfect for moms, dads, foster parents, grandparents, nannies, babysitters, anyone who cares about the development of babies.
- 22 Insights to dispel misconceptions of what newborns actually need.
- 22 Perspectives of what your baby really wants you to understand.
- Glossy 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 booklet, 28 pages.
- Deeply discounted quantity pricing available!.
- Option to add your own logo to the booklet!
“Wow! This is fabulous. It is so concise and clear in a compassionate ‘arm around you’ way. It is BRILLANT and a desperately needed resource!" -Jane Evans, International Parenting & Childhood Trauma Expert - UK
"This is such a gentle, but empowering asset for those who read it." -Gill Connell, Author of A Moving Child is a Learning Child. Trainer - NZ
"I love it! It's so nice to have a guide to help parents nurture their little one's brains during those early days! - Kristin, Physical therapist & Mom of 3 preschoolers -US
"I think this will definitely make a parent feel like they will find what they need to do or not do, to make a baby feel loved, cared for and also for the parent to feel calmer and more relaxed." - Lisa, Parent & Grandparent - US
"Wow! This is awesome. It is obvious a ton of time and care went into crafting this. There is loads of value here for parents!" - Brandon, Entrepreneur and Dad - US
"As a therapist and mother, I found the teachings of, The First 60 Days, extremely helpful and a great resource. I frequently found that baby books and my training as a therapist would conflict on how to best raise your baby. The First 60 Days, confirmed my instincts and put many of my conflicts at rest.” - Sarah Bowman, Psychotherapy Counselor - US
"This is another wonderful resource from you. Well done!" Dr. Vivien Sabel, DPsyc - UK
"This is such a great resource for new moms. I love the part that is from the baby's point of view. I really think that will help moms to put what’s most important into perspective." - Patrice Payment, LPC, Fonder, Mom Life Counseling, LLC - US
"This is so amazing!" -Tim, Grandfather of 2 - US
"I love this resource. It is so beneficial for first time parents." -Stella Stead, Founder, Above & Beyond Early Childhood Consulting - AU
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions