Welcome to a Nurturing World!
Nurturing is essential and is especially important in the earliest months. There is no time that is more important to contributing to overall well-being in life.
The Neuro-Nurturing gift set is not only gorgeous, it is filled with warmth, stimulation, understanding and invaluable insights that makes it extremely easy for new parents (or other caregivers) to help a newborn feel valued and loved for beginning life with the critical brain connections they need.
Your set includes:
- Three 10 card Neuro-Nurturing packets sent in a white organza drawstring bag along with a simple insert describing the 4 elements of Neuro-Nurturing.
- Love Your Baby - Making Connections in the First Year (10 card set)
- Neuro- Nurturing Your Newborn -Thriving Begins with Nurturing Connections (10 card set)
- Warm and Nurturing - Baby Blanket Interactions & Insights This is a brand new Neuro-Nurturing Product and is only available in this set! (10 card set)
- Super soft ribbon wrapped blanket. This gender neutral grey/white design blanket is perfect and is made to last. The blanket is reversible and measures 30” x 40” inches, a wonderful size for wrapping up baby to cuddle or for using as a cover-up when feeding. Two sided for different stimulating sensory experiences. (Polyester fabric)
- Natural rattle and teether toy.
- This wooden baby toy /teething ring is made of natural wood, combined with food-grade silicone beads, safe for use.
- With baby's hands in mind it is easy to grasp, exercise baby's grip, and the wood rings make a pleasing rattle sound when shaken
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions