Save when you buy the full series!
- HEALTHY EARLY BRAIN DEVELOPMENT – It goes without saying that brain development is crucial as any baby or child grows. Just think: How much would parents love it, if you gave them a tool that tells them how to easily go about developing their child’s brain? Well, that’s exactly where our Interaction Packets come in.
- SUPER EASY TO USE – There’s no need for over-complicated manuals, mind-numbing theory, or super-scientific methods. All it takes is having a few practical ideas that any parent can start applying immediately.
- PROMOTE YOUR BRAND – Does the above sound great? Well, here’s another great benefit: You have the option to put your own logo on these cards and bring a priceless amount of awareness to your brand as a promotional item. (Check out our quantity pricing!)
Surely, we can all agree that healthy brain development is absolutely vital in the early years… But sadly, too many parents are not aware of the importance and may treat it as something that will "take care of itself" as time goes on. Or they simply don’t know how to easily incorporate brain development strategies into their everyday busy life.
At Brain Insights, we don't want the parents you work with (in your organization, agency, or program) to fall into the same trap.
Instead, we want you to have proven, powerful tools you can hand over to the parents, and watch their children's brains develop by leaps and bounds, and watch as the parent’s confidence grows as well.
Because the more developed children are, and the earlier they can make an impact on the world, the more we ALL win.
Wouldn't YOU like to be a part of this amazing transformation?
Nothing feels quite like knowing that you are having a positive impact on our future generation's lives.
Let these Neuro-Nurturing Packets make healthy brain development simpler and easier than ever by getting them into the hands of every parent of a young child or newborn you possibly can!
These beautiful Neuro-Nurturing Interaction packets are a great way to do just that. Put The packets come in various ages (birth through 5), languages (English or Spanish) and topics (ex. Naturally Developing Young Brains).
- 40 sturdy cards hung on a ring in each of the 7 packets in this full set
- Neuro-Nurturing interaction idea on the front of each card
- Brain Development Insight on the back if each card
- Written from the perspective of a child - (Easy to understand)
- Covers all domains of development
- Convenient size - 3 x 4 inches
- Quantity pricing and customization available
- Are perfect promotional or teaching tools
- In English and Spanish *(Newborn packet currently in English only) *
- Can be purchased as promotional item with your logo on the cover
- Quantity pricing available!
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of children!
"Brain Insights is a FABULOUS way to support a child’s brain development. Each set of cards has practical activities you can complete with your child to help them learn. They are compact, fun, educational and most importantly are a loving way to learn and bond with your child. Not only are there fabulous practical and easy to complete activities – any time of the day – there are explanations of how these activities help your child’s brain develop – so adults are learning about brain development too! These beautiful cards are a valuable resource for parents, grandparents, early childhood educators or anyone who cares for children between 0-5. I highly recommend Brain Insights to anyone who wants to give children a great start in life!"
-Dr Rosina McAlpine, Author of, Inspired Children: Inspired Children: How the leading minds of today raise their kids
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions