Breeze through transitions with infants and toddlers while on the go
Transitions are an important part of your day with young children. Yet it can be challenging to make transitions smooth and developmentally appropriate. Like the popular Brain Insights cards, the Transitions with Infants and Toddlers card set provides fun-filled activities that children love while supporting brain development. Each laminated card set has 40 interactive, age-appropriate transition ideas and the brain insight to help explain the importance. The cards are easy to use and convenient to carry on the go.
- 40 sturdy cards hung on a ring.
- Brain Development Interaction idea on the front of each card
- Brain Development Insight on the back if each card
- Written from the perspective of a child - (Easy to understand)
- Convenient size - 3 x 4 inches
- Are perfect for all early childhood professionals, coaches, or social workers
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of children!
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions