Two Year Olds Need Understanding Adults
The More To Do While I'm Two packet supports the very active (and definitely not terrible) developing brain of two year olds. Invaluable ideas for language, motor, cognitive and social-emotional development during this very important year are so easy to access in this incredibly valuable packet. These helpful insights and ideas are extremely welcomed by parents who want to better understand, guide and positively connect with their two year old.
- 40 sturdy cards hung on a ring.
- Neuro-Nurturing interaction idea on the front of each card
- Brain Development Insight on the back if each card
- Written from the perspective of a child - (Easy to understand)
- Covers all domains of development
- Convenient size - 3 x 4 inches
- Quantity pricing and customization available
- Are perfect promotional or teaching tools
- Available in English and Spanish
- Can be purchased as promotional item with your logo on the cover
- Quantity pricing available (contact us)
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of children!
"This is small brain packet comes with a BIG PUNCH! McNelis has created a fantastic, usable guide for parents, teachers and child care providers that gives them the activities they are looking for in a quick-reference guide that not only shares fun, creative, activities, but explains the research behind them. This activity packet inspires children and adults alike!" ~ Parent
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions