21 Nurturing Insights for New & Expecting Parents
& Those That Support Them
What Do You Want as a New Parent?
- You want to give your baby the best start possible.
- You want to feel prepared.
- You want to feel calm.
- You want to know how to care for yourself during this important time.
- You want to avoid all of the confusion and feel confident.
- You want to feel knowledgeable about what is best for your baby.
- You want to feel assured about your new role of becoming the parent you want to be.
What Do You Want for Your Baby?
- You want your baby to be healthy.
- You want your baby to be happy,
- You want your baby to feel loved.
- You want your baby to feel safe.
- You want all aspects of your baby to develop well.
The First 60 Days Easily Guides to You to ALL that You Want!
- It supports you in a super simple format with answers to 21 essential questions that dispel common myths and misconceptions.
- It is all based on proven research (not on conflicting theories)
- It is filled with incredibly valuable and easily understood information.
- It relieves your mind so you can avoid all of the confusion of conflicting information.
- Is endorsed by professionals in many fields of care and also parents.
You Are Fortunate! Previous generations didn't have the advantage of science to provide them with this reassurance. Numerous parents express that they wish they would have had this information when their children were babies. You will not have that regret. You instead will have the nurturing knowledge you want!
- Beautiful and easy to read in less than an hour. (color pages and photos)
- Perfect for moms, dads, foster parents, grandparents, nannies, babysitters, anyone who cares about the development of babies.
- 21 Insights to dispel misconceptions of what newborns actually need.
- 21 Perspectives of what your baby really wants you to understand.
- Downloadable PDF format so no waiting for the information you want.
- Bonus: Refrigerator reminders sheet of, Infant Insights at a Glance.
- Bonus: Super simple share sheets to provide insights with others who care for the baby.
"This is such a gentle, but empowering asset for those who read it." Gill Connell, Author of, A Moving Child is a Learning Child, Trainer - NZ
“Wow! This is fabulous. It is so concise and clear in a compassionate ‘arm around you’ way. It is BRILLANT and a desperately needed resource!" -Jane Evans, International Parenting & Childhood Trauma Expert - UK
"I love it! It's so nice to have a guide to help parents nurture their little one's brains during those early days! - Kristin, Physical therapist & Mom of 3 preschoolers - US
"I think this will definitely make a parent feel like they will find what they need to do or not do, to make a baby feel loved, cared for and also for the parent to feel calmer and more relaxed." - Lisa, Parent & Grandparent - US
"Wow! This is awesome. It is obvious a ton of time and care went into crafting this. There is loads of value here for parents!" - Brandon, Entrepreneur and Dad - US
"As a therapist and mother, I found the teachings of, The First 60 Days, extremely helpful and a great resource. I frequently found that baby books and my training as a therapist would conflict on how to best raise your baby. The First 60 Days, confirmed my instincts and put many of my conflicts at rest.” - Sarah Bowman, Psychotherapy Counselor - US
"This is another wonderful resource from you. Well done!" Dr. Vivien Sabel, DPsyc - UK
"This is such a great resource for new moms. I love the part that is from the baby's point of view. I really think that will help moms to put what’s most important into perspective." - Patrice Payment, LPC, Fonder, Mom Life Counseling, LLC - US
"This is so amazing!" -Tim, Grandfather of 2 - US
"I love this resource. It is so beneficial for first time parents." -Stella Stead, Founder, Above & Beyond Early Childhood Consulting - AU
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions