Save when you buy the full series!
The need for Neuro-Nurturing is continuous throughout life. However, the first 6 years are critical to creating healthy pathways for thriving in life. During these significant preschool years children need many valuable experiences to further develop language, motor, pre-reading, math, memory, social, emotional, critical thinking and problem solving skills. Providing the experiences in these packets creates an essentially strong base for thriving for more complex learning and overall well-being. Everyone benefits when all children have the opportunity to develop from optimal experiences.
These are invaluable for contributing to easily making the wonderful impact you want to make.
- 40 sturdy cards hung on a ring in each of the 7 packets in this full set
- Neuro-Nurturing interaction idea on the front of each card
- Brain Development Insight on the back if each card
- Written from the perspective of a child - (Easy to understand)
- Covers all domains of development
- Convenient size - 3 x 4 inches
- Quantity pricing and customization available
- Are perfect promotional or teaching tools
- In English and Spanish *(Newborn packet currently in English only) *
- Can be purchased as promotional item with your logo on the cover
- Quantity pricing available (contact us)
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of children!
"Brain Insights is a FABULOUS way to support a child’s brain development. Each set of cards has practical activities you can complete with your child to help them learn. They are compact, fun, educational and most importantly are a loving way to learn and bond with your child. Not only are there fabulous practical and easy to complete activities – any time of the day – there are explanations of how these activities help your child’s brain develop – so adults are learning about brain development too! These beautiful cards are a valuable resource for parents, grandparents, early childhood educators or anyone who cares for children between 0-5. I highly recommend Brain Insights to anyone who wants to give children a great start in life!"
-Dr Rosina McAlpine, Author of, Inspired Children: Inspired Children: How the leading minds of today raise their kids
Great for Parents
Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians will find the ideas and information useful in everyday life with their children
Teachers, Caregivers, Nannies, etc
The ideas and information provided also pertain to people who have a professional relationship with children in any capacity
Children will benefit and ENJOY the interaction
The ideas and information are not only useful for achieving optimal brain development, but babies and children will love the activities and nurturing interactions